Please consider making a generous donation to the BDSM wiki, it will be accepted with gratitude.
Why should I donate?
We hope that you have found this all volunteer staff wiki useful, and that you'll help not only help decrease some of the burden of the cost to run it, but also to help it grow.
Your donations will help fund:
- Hosting and domain fees
- Additional research and articles
- Video Tutorials budgets
- Professional Peer Reviews
- Original Research projects
- BDSM Education efforts such as classes and public speaking
- BDSM Rights and Advocacy Initiatives
What values will I be supporting?
The BDSM Wiki Administration values:
- Learning and education
- Freedom and integrity of information
- Inclusive, tolerant, and positive attitudes
- A variety of perspectives
- Concise language
- Making Best Practices information available to minimize risk for others
- Respecting the right to privacy of others
Is my donation secure?
Your donation is processed by PayPal and is highly secure.
PayPal uses industry-leading technology (such as SSL) to keep your information safe.
PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to theirs using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available). Before you even register or log in to the PayPal site, the server checks that you're using an approved browser - one that uses SSL 3.0 or higher.
Once your information reaches the PayPal site, it resides on a server that is heavily guarded both physically and electronically. PayPal servers sit behind an electronic firewall and are not directly connected to the internet, so your private information is available only to authorized computers.
I don't have money to donate, what can I do to help?
- Consider placing links on relevant/appropriate sites and online profiles, as well as sharing the information and the site with others you meet that are interested in the topics presented. If you are a subject matter expert you can also help by donating your time and energy to helping develop the wiki so that others may better educate themselves.
- If you are a photographer you may also consider donating photographs for use on the wiki.
- If you are interested in purchasing BDSM gear, consider purchasing through the BDSMwiki Store as a small commission will go to the site if you do so.